This is crazy. Mix 2 cups of Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 2 cups of vinegar and 1 cup of hot water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off . &lt;div style="text-align: left;"&gt;&amp;nbsp;&lt;/div&gt;
1. Pull your hair back well with with head band and remove any makeup (or not, but definitely remove eye makeup with this natural make-up remover).
2. Take about a teaspoon of raw honey from the jar using a spoon or the tips of your fingers.
3. Rub your fingertips together a bit, then smear the honey on your face evenly. I find it helps to dot it on first, then smear gently.
4. Leave it on your face anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour. (Fix your breakfast, wash the dishes, brush your teeth, read a book. There are plenty of things you can do with honey on your face.)
5. Rinse off with warm water, then pat your face dry. You’ll be surprised at how easily it comes off!
I often follow my honey mask with an apple cider vinegar toner, then moisturize with coconut oil. Don’t worry–the wonderful fragrances from the honey and coconut oil override the potency of the vinegar.
A few notes for you about the honey mask:You can moisten your face with a small bit of water before applying the honey. …
Tea Tree and Mint Homemade Foot Scrub This is an excellent recipe for the feet!!
This refreshing tea tree and mint homemade foot scrub is much needed. It's the end of summer and my feet are a hot little mess. I've been wearing nothing but flip flops or going barefoot which has been great, but they've gotten pretty beat up in the meantime. I'm not much of a pedicure/manicure kind of girl, so I came up with this simple foot scrub to get my feet all soft and clean.
So simple... Here goes:
Carrier oil (I used Organic Apricot Oil)
Sea salt or Sugar
Tea tree essential oil
Peppermint essential oil
Food coloring (optional)
Sterilize your jar by boiling for about 3 to 5 minutes.
Let it cool off.
Fill the jar with sea salt or sugar ...about 3/4 full.
Add the carrier oil so that it completely covers the salt or sugar.
Add 10-15 drops of each essential oil.
These essential oils are pretty strong, so if you have sensitive skin, try just 5-8 drops at fi…