This is crazy. Mix 2 cups of Listerine (any kind but I like the blue), 2 cups of vinegar and 1 cup of hot water. Soak feet for 10 minutes and when you take them out the dead skin will practically wipe off .
1. Pull your hair back well with with head band and remove any makeup (or not, but definitely remove eye makeup with this natural make-up remover).
2. Take about a teaspoon of raw honey from the jar using a spoon or the tips of your fingers.
3. Rub your fingertips together a bit, then smear the honey on your face evenly. I find it helps to dot it on first, then smear gently.
4. Leave it on your face anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour. (Fix your breakfast, wash the dishes, brush your teeth, read a book. There are plenty of things you can do with honey on your face.)
5. Rinse off with warm water, then pat your face dry. You’ll be surprised at how easily it comes off!
I often follow my honey mask with an apple cider vinegar toner, then moisturize with coconut oil. Don’t worry–the wonderful fragrances from the honey and coconut oil override the potency of the vinegar.
A few notes for you about the honey mask:You can moisten your face with a small bit of water before applying the honey. …